Geography NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum Stage 5 Years 9 and 10 Textbook and Interactive Textbook
- Buy 5 for $67.46 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $63.71 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $59.96 each and save 20%
The text delivered in print format.
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the same 16-character code used to activate the Interactive Textbook.
Interactive Textbook - 2 year access
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code supplied with the Print Textbook.
Foster curiosity, understanding and respect for the places, environments and people of our world.
Developed as two separate stage books to provide the flexibility to teach content over either year level, Geography NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum caters for the range of learning styles and abilities in New South Wales classrooms without sacrificing depth and quality of content.
- Provides an inquiry-based approach to support the study of geography, with complete coverage of the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
- Helps students become informed, responsible and active citizens as they explore and question key concepts and apply essential skills and tools to study the places, peoples, cultures and environments that make up our world.
- Written by highly experienced teachers and renowned academics from across Australia. Series Editor, Kate Thompson, offers extensive experience and an understanding of what works in NSW classrooms.
- The included Interactive Textbook offers additional content, together with a host of rich media resources and interactive activities, to bring the study of geography to life.
Geographical skills toolkit
TOPIC 1 SUSTAINABLE BIOMES
- 1 Biomes
- 2 Changing biomes
- 3 Biomes produce food
- 4 Challenges to food production
- 5 Food security
TOPIC 2 CHANGING PLACES
- 6 Causes and consequences of urbanisation
- 7 Urban settlement patterns
- 8 Internal migration
- 9 International migration
- 10 Australia’s urban future
TOPIC 3 ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE AND MANAGEMENT
- 11 Environments
- 12 Environmental change
- 13 Environmental management
- 14 Investigative study – Marine environments
Additional investigative study chapters available in the Interactive Textbook and on Cambridge GO:
- 14a Investigative study – Land environments
- 14b Investigative study – Inland water environments
- 14c Investigative study – Coastal environments
- 14d Investigative study – Urban environments
TOPIC 4 HUMAN WELLBEING
- 15 Human wellbeing and development
- 16 Spatial variations in human wellbeing
- 17 Human wellbeing in Australia 18 Improving human wellbeing
- 18 Improving human wellbeing
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2016|
- Al-Faisal College Year 10 2021 (Auburn & Liverpool)
- Al-Faisal College Year 10 2021 (Campbelltown)