Felix is at the top of his game as Artistic Director of the Makeshiweg Theatre Festival. His productions have amazed and confounded. Now he’s staging a Tempest like no other. It will boost his reputation. It will heal emotional wounds.
Or that was the plan. Instead, after an act of unforeseen treachery, Felix is living in exile in a backwoods hovel, haunted by memories of his beloved lost daughter, Miranda. Also brewing revenge.
After twelve years, revenge finally arrives in the shape of a theatre course at a nearby prison. Here, Felix and his inmate actors will put on his Tempest and snare the traitors who destroyed him. It’s magic! But will it remake Felix as his enemies fall?
- Longlisted for the Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction 2017
- Selected as a Book of the Year – Observer, Sunday Times, Times, Guardian, New Statesman, i magazine
|Date of Publication||2017|
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Auburn
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2021
- Gilroy College Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Campbelltown
- Al Sadiq College Year 12 2021
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2021
- Central Coast Grammar School Year 12 2021
- Irfan College Year 12 2021