HTA Modern History Study Guide (2019 syllabus)
The HTA Modern History Study Guide (new syllabus) is written for the NSW Modern History Syllabus and addresses recent changes examined for the first time at the 2019 HSC.
It presents detailed outlines for most popular Modern History topics and includes a wide range of maps, summary tables, diagrams and resource lists. The first chapter, Power and Authority in the Modern World, is longer than usual and aims to cater more comprehensively for this new Core topic. It references numerous historians and includes a major source activity for each of the four sections.
- Power & Authority in the Modern World, 1919 - 1946
- Russia & the Soviet Union, 1917 - 1941
- China, 1927 - 1949
- Conflict in Europe, 1935 - 1945
- The Cold War, 1945 - 1991
- Conflict in Indochina, 1954 - 1979
- Conflict in the Pacific, 1937 - 1951
- Civil Rights in the USA, 1945 - 1968
- The Cultural Revolution to Tiananmen Square, 1966 - 1989
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2019|
|Subject||History, Modern History|