i-Science Activity Book 5A
i-Science is a series of Science course books with accompanying activity books. It is written in compliance with the Science syllabus set by the Ministry of Education.
i-Science encourages active learning and attempts to develop habits of the mind and attitudes necessary for scientific inquiry in pupils. A conscious effort has been made to relate the learning of science to everyday experiences and commonly observed phenomena. This helps pupils to understanding the relationship between science and the environment.
- Everyday experiences and contexts that pupils can relate to
- Suggestions for cooperative learning
- Spiral approach to link what has been learnt and what is to be learnt
- Clear and relevant illustrations to aid understanding of concepts
- Summary of key ideas at the end of each section and chapter
- Graphic organisers to provide an overview of the key ideas
- Amazing facts to stimulate interest in pupils
- Activities and questions to encourage critical thinking and analysis
|Year Level||Year 5|
|Date of Publication||2011 Reprint. Originally published 2003|