ICE-EM Maths Year 5 - 3rd Edition (Print & Interactive Textbook)
The ICE-EM Mathematics series was created by the Australian Mathematical Science Institute (AMSI) to provide a mathematics program that gives students a clear understanding of ideas and concepts. It aims to improve mathematics learning for students with a range of abilities, needs and levels of interest.
- Updated, revised and consolidated to provide comprehensive coverage of the Australian Curriculum and its state variants in a single streamlined textbook for each year level.
- Designed to provide students with the best preparation for success in senior courses and beyond.
- The cutting-edge Interactive Textbook allows students to show their working and submit it for the teacher, and delivers a range of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience provided by the student text, allowing for effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to interactive content.
- Print Textbook in full colour
- Interactive Textbook integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths
- PDF Textbook
- The Interactive and PDF Textbooks are accessed using the code found on the inside cover of the book
|Year Level||Year 5|
|Date of Publication||2017|