Jacaranda Active Outcomes 1 3E NSW Ac LearnON & Print
This combined print and digital title has been written to provide complete coverage of the new NSW Australian curriculum: PDHPE 7-10 Syllabus. Content and activities are broken down into key concepts making the content accessible for students of all levels.
The latest editions of Jacaranda’s Active Outcomes series include these key features:
- Provides an activity-rich, inquiry-based approach to engage, challenge and reward students of all abilities
- Offers complete coverage of the new NSW PDHPE 7-10 Syllabus
- Develops and enhances students’ knowledge, understanding, skills, values and attitudes required to lead and promote healthy, safe and active lives
- Build students’ confidence to access, understand and use health information and services
- Now available on learnON, an immersive new eBook where everything is in one place for a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
- Values the development of movement skills and concepts for confident and competent life-long participation in physical activities
An access code for learnON comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|