Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC 6E eBookPLUS & Print + StudyOn
Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course 6e Print & eBookPLUS + studyON provides rigorous adherence to the Business Studies Stage 6 Syllabus, including greater emphasis on learn tos as well as learn abouts. This series is the trusted market leader, updated with new content and real-world case studies to engage students of all abilities and help them achieve exam success.
The new edition of Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course includes these key updates:
- Topical case studies that reflect real world business practice, including examples from Uber, the ‘gig economy’, 3D printing, Nurofen, death of the iPod and social influencers.
- A new year-long case study which focuses on the equipment and apparel retailer Kathmandu.
- Many new interesting business examples from a range of companies such as Aldi, Apple, Nike, MesCheveaux, Pack & Send, Ikea, Oscar NATURAL and Cow leaseback in China.
- An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
- Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool studyON is now included free, maximising every student’s opportunity for exam success.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2020
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2020
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- AIA Kellyville Year 12 2020
- Normanhurst Boys HS Year 12 2020 (Business Studies)
- Green Valley Year 12 2020
- Al Sadiq College Year 12 2020
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2020
- Nagle College Blacktown Year 12 2020