Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC 6E eBookPLUS & Print + StudyOn
- Buy 5 for $80.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $76.46 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $71.96 each and save 20%
Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course 6e Print & eBookPLUS + studyON provides rigorous adherence to the Business Studies Stage 6 Syllabus, including greater emphasis on learn tos as well as learn abouts. This series is the trusted market leader, updated with new content and real-world case studies to engage students of all abilities and help them achieve exam success.
The new edition of Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course includes these key updates:
- Topical case studies that reflect real world business practice, including examples from Uber, the ‘gig economy’, 3D printing, Nurofen, death of the iPod and social influencers.
- A new year-long case study which focuses on the equipment and apparel retailer Kathmandu.
- Many new interesting business examples from a range of companies such as Aldi, Apple, Nike, MesCheveaux, Pack & Send, Ikea, Oscar NATURAL and Cow leaseback in China.
- An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
- Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool studyON is now included free, maximising every student’s opportunity for exam success.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Tangara School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Auburn
- Popular Year 12 Texts
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2021 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2021
- Gilroy College Year 12 2021
- AIA Kellyville Year 12 2021
- Western Grammar Year 12 2021
- Normanhurst Boys HS Year 12 2021 (Business Studies)
- Al Sadiq College Year 12 2021
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2021
- Central Coast Grammar School Year 12 2021
- Irfan College Year 12 2021