Jacaranda Outcomes 1 Preliminary 5E eBookPLUS & Print
- Buy 5 for $76.46 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $72.21 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $67.96 each and save 20%
The latest editions include these key updates:
- Rigorous adherence to the content of the Stage 6 PDHPE Syllabus, including updated content to ensure relevance and currency.
- Fully updated with new case studies, including new inquiry and application tasks and topical health information.
- Engaging, up-to-date health promotion campaigns featured, and use of current health data and trends ensure student engagement and understanding.
- Clear explanations and useful visual learning aids help explain complex Personal development, health and physical education concepts.
Preliminary core 1 Better health for individuals
- Chapter 1: What does health mean to individuals?
- Chapter 2: What influences the health of individuals?
- Chapter 3: What strategies help to promote the health of individuals?
- Chapter 4: Body systems and movement
Preliminary core 2 The Body in motion
- Chapter 5: Physical fitness, training and movement efficiency
- Chapter 6: The biomechanics of human movement
- Chapter 7: First aid
- Chapter 8: Composition and performance
- Chapter 9: Fitness choices
- Chapter 10: Outdoor recreation
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- AIA Kellyville Year 11 2021
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2021 Greystanes
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 11 2021
- Malek Fahd Year 11 2021 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 11 2021
- AIA Strathfield Year 11 2021
- St Andrews Marayong Year 11 2021