Jacaranda Outcomes 2 HSC 6E eBookPLUS & Print + StudyOn
The latest editions include these key updates:
- Rigorous adherence to the content of the Stage 6 PDHPE Syllabus, including updated content to ensure relevance and currency.
- Fully updated with new case studies, including new inquiry and application tasks and topical health information.
- Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool, studyON, is now included and fully integrated within the HSC Course for greater value for money.
- Engaging, up-to-date health promotion campaigns featured, and use of current health data and trends ensure student engagement and understanding.
- Clear explanations and useful visual learning aids help explain complex Personal development, health and physical education concepts.
HSC Core 1 Health priorities in Australia
- Chapter 1: How are priority issues for Australia’s health identified?
- Chapter 2: What are the priority issues for improving Australia’s health?
- Chapter 3: Role of health-care facilities and services in achieving better health
- Chapter 4: Actions required to address Australia’s health priorities
HSC Core 2 Factors affecting performance
- Chapter 5: How does training affect performance?
- Chapter 6: Psychology and performance
- Chapter 7: Nutrition, recovery strategies and performance
- Chapter 8: Skill and performance
- Chapter 9: The health of young people
- Chapter 10: Sport and physical activity in Australian society
- Chapter 11: Sports medicine
- Chapter 12: Improving performance
- Chapter 13: Equity and health
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 12 2021 Greystanes
- Unity Grammar Year 12 2021
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Tangara School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Auburn
- Popular Year 12 Texts
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2021 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2021
- Gilroy College Year 12 2021
- Western Grammar Year 12 2021
- AIA Strathfield Year 12 2021
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2021