Jacaranda Retroactive 1 Stage 4 NSW AC 2e learnON (Access Code)
- Topics are organised around syllabus content, then structured into subtopics that present sections of content to suit classroom teaching practice
- A focus on historical sources, with accompanying activities, target students’ understanding and application of historical skills and concepts
- Each subtopic ends with an activity bank to further apply students knowledge, skills and concepts as required by the curriculum
- Skillbuilders embedded within topics to help students develop confidence in working with historical sources.
- Review sections check students’ understanding of topics and their ability to apply historical skills and concepts
- Reading content with integrated media provides a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
learnON is Jacaranda's digital learning platform which includes the eBook version of your textbook and other features including:
- Everything in the one place, from theory to media, questions, answers and more, creates a seamless learning experience
- Videos and interactivities embedded within the reading content, at the point of learning, support and enhance learning
- Students gain visibility into their own performance via a user-friendly dashboard and on-demand reports
- Customisation features such as highlighting, notes and favourites personalise the learning experience
- Students receive immediate feedback via worked solutions and questions that are automatically marked
|Date of Publication
||Year 7, Year 8
We found other products you might like!