Excel Junior High School Maths Study Dictionary
This is a new maths dictionary that gives students a full understanding of the language of Mathematics, as well as mathematical content.
The Excel Junior High School Maths Study Dictionary:
- is extremely comprehensive with over 300 pages of definitions.
- has over 1000 Maths terms defined.
- is something you can use for 4 secondary years.
- is based on Australian state syllabuses.
- has been specifically colour-coded for each letter of the alphabet.
- has over 1000 diagrams to help explain new concepts clearly.
- has over 150 colour photographs to engage the student.
- has actual Question and Answer examples in definitions.
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2007|