Macmillan English 9 Digital (Available to Order)
This is an online product. You are purchasing 15 months access to an interactive digital book and digital support for Macmillan English 9 at Macmillan's digital home: onestopdigital.com.au
This captivating book covers all the content descriptions in the three strands of the Australian Curriculum.
Each chapter is cleverly structured to simultaneously identify and integrate Language, Literature and Literacy.
- an innovative and accessible approach to the new curriculum
- explicit and in-depth teaching of all content descriptions
- self-contained double-page spreads that focus on specific teaching points related to language, literature or literacy
- practical exercises and activities with assessment tasks at the end of each chapter
- a wide range of rich and appealing literary, non-literary and multimodal texts, including Indigenous and Asian texts
- explicit teaching of grammar to develop knowledge and skills in language use
- emphasis on teaching students to use English powerfully and effectively in written, spoken and multimodal texts for varied purposes and audiences
- a comprehensive glossary.
The many benefits of this digital book include:
- an enhanced and fully interactive platform
- links to files, website and all support resources
- loads of digital support including internet-based activities, worksheets and more
- digital book pages mirror print book pages
- work online or download offline version
- 24/7 access via any web browser.
1 Flexible English
2 Shaping meaning
3 Between the lines
4 Different times
6 The English world
8 Ways with words
9 Fun with English
|Year Level||Year 9|
|Date of Publication||2012|