Martin's Junior Writers Guide
Martin's Junior Writers Guide is an easy-ti-use writing reference for mid-primary students.
It uses simple language and frequent examples to explain and demonstrate all aspects of language use in writing.
The alphabetical listing on entries together with numerous cross-references makes finding information straightforward for young students.
- Over 400 individual topics
- Over 70 samples of writing
- Hundreds of examples in sentences and lists
- Over 50 word, symbol and spelling histories
- Many helpful tips and notes on writing
- Extensive coverage of capital letters, confusing words, punctuation, spelling and the writing process
- Descriptions of text types including purpose, structure and style
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||2006|