[Pre-order] Maths in Focus Advanced Year 12 Student Book with 1 Access Code [Due Sep 2019]
Maths in Focus 11 & 12 have been rewritten and updated to cover the new senior mathematics courses: Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 and 2.
- Designed for students heading towards an HSC exam, an ATAR and university studies
- Each chapter begins with a Chapter Outline that includes a list of chapter objectives and a Terminology glossary
- Graded exercises include multiple-choice questions, HSC-style questions and realistic applications
- Investigations explore the syllabus in more detail, providing ideas for assessment tasks and modelling activities
- Did you know? sections contain interesting facts and applications of the mathematics learned in the chapter
- Each chapter ends with a Test Yourself revision set and a Challenge exercise
- Practice sets (after several chapters) include exam-style questions from various chapters, including short-answer, free-response and multiple-choice questions
- Syllabus grid and codes, answers and index included.
- Algebraic Techniques
- Equations and Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Polynomials and Inverse Functions
- Further Functions
- Introduction to Calculus
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Discrete Probability Distributions
About the Author
Margaret Grove has spent more than 30 years teaching HSC Mathematics, most recently at Bankstown TAFE College. She has written numerous senior mathematics texts and study guides over the past 25 years, including the best-selling Maths in Focus series for Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||N/A|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Advanced|