Maths in Focus Extension 1 Year 11 (1 Access Code)
Access Code Details
- 26 months access to the eBook from the date of activation for a single user
Designed for students heading towards an HSC exam, an ATAR or university studies Maths in Focus 11 & 12 has been rewritten and updated to cover the new senior mathematics courses, Mathematics Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2.
- Each chapter begins with a Chapter Outline that includes a list of objectives and a Terminology glossary
- Graded exercises are linked to worked examples and include multiple-choice questions, HSC-style questions and realistic applications
- Investigations sections explore the syllabus in more detail through group work and modelling activities
- Did you know? sections contain interesting facts and applications of the material
- Each chapter ends with a Test Yourself revision set and Challenge exercise
- Mathematics Extension 1 content specifically highlighted practice papers, syllabus grid and codes, glossary, answers and index included.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Extension 1|