Maths Plus Australian Curriculum Student and Assessment Book 2, 2020
An integral part of the Maths Plus Australian Curriculum series, this is the new 2020 edition and contains one Student Book and one Assessment Book for Year 2.
The Student Book offers opportunities for spiralled learning and practice, and for students to develop and consolidate skills in understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem-solving. It includes:
- four diagnostic term reviews (Years 1–6) to assess concepts and skills
- contextual support and examples
- dictionaries (Years 2–6)
- answers (Years 2–6)
The Assessment Book provides teachers with an easily administered, yet comprehensive, post-assessment tool. It includes:
- provides opportunities for teachers to measure student growth
- includes short post-tests for each topic
- includes a simple marking system that enables easy conversion to percentages.
|Year Level||Year 2|
|Date of Publication||26 September 2019|