Mind Twisters Book 4 (Ideal for Year 4)
• This book is a compilation of fun, creative, unique and challenging experiences for your students.
• It provides ways to exercise and develop brain power.
Mind Twisters is divided into four sections:
• brain stretchers,
• mathematical workouts,
• problem-solving puzzlers (your students will continue to develop skills such as risk-taking, trial and error and elaboration, and will require complex thinking skills),
• and critical thinking connections (students need to infer, hypothesise, generalise, take a point of view and find solutions).
• Some of the activities are meant for right-brain thinking while other are more for left-brain thinking.
• Each section focuses on a different part of the brain to provide a full brain workout.
|Date of Publication||N/A|