My Pals Are Here! Maths Pupils Book 2A (3rd Edition)
My Pals are Here! 3rd Edition is a widely adopted series in Singapore schools. Drawing from extensive research and feedback from teachers and pupils, the 3rd edition has evolved to further strengthen mathematical concept development through the inclusion of new features to meet the needs of educators, pupils and parents.
In this edition, emphasis is given to the three clusters of mathematical processes:
Reasoning, communications and connections:
- Chapter opener jump-starts learning in a fun and engaging way through peoms, stories and common scenarios meant to capture pupils' interest.
- Maths Sharing offers opportunities for self-reflection.
- Review consolidates concepts taught within a chapter and offers further opportunities for self-reflection.
- Hands-on Activity and Game reinforce skills, concepts and problem-solving strategies through cooperative learning.
- Let's Explore provides opportunities to carry out investigate activitie to apply learning.
Thinking skills and heuristics:
- Learn introdudes concepts through short tasks that involve concrete materials, and poses thought-provoking questions to help develop pupils' thinking skills.
- Put on Your thinking Cap! challenges pupils to solve non-routine questions.
The direct correlation if the Workbook to the Pupil's Book allow for practice, assessment and development of problem-soling and thinking skills. Performance Tasks and Reviews consolidate learning.
My Pals are Here! Maths Tests (3rd Edition) is also available!
- Numbers to 1000
- Addition within 1000
- Subtraction within 1000
- Word Problems: Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Multiplication Tables of 2, 5 and 10
- Multiplication Tables of 3 and 4
- Word Problems: Multiplication and Division
Colour. 156 Pages.
|Year Level||Year 2|
|Date of Publication||2014|