My Pals are Here Maths Teacher's Planning Guide 2A/B (3E)
My Pals are Here! Maths (3E) Teacher's Planning Guide is a rich resource of ideas and strategies that help teachers to plan for maths lessons, and guides them in successful lesson execution, enabled teachers to become an effective facilitator in the pupils' learning of mathematics.
The Teacher's Planning Guide is organised into chapter booklets. Each booklet comprises:
- Scheme of work: facilitates lesson preparation by giving teachers an overview of each chapter, including the resources needed for each lesson. These resources include all the items available in the Blended Learning package.
- Blended learning lesson instructions: empower teachers with information to facilitate classroom teaching. Essential features such as answers and worked solutions, maths background information, cross-curricular connections, common misconceptions, differentiated teaching strategies and classrooom management tips enable teachers to teach more confidently and make each lesson more enriching for the pupils.
- Remediation and enrichment worksheets: provide assitional resources for teachers to further reinforce the pupils' understanding of concepts with a variety of graded questions in staggered levels of difficulty.
1 x Teacher's Planning Guide 2A
- Booklets for chapters 1 to 9, presented in a ringbinder folder.
1 x Teacher's Planning Guide 2B
- Booklets for chapters 10 to 17, presented in a ringbinder folder.
|Year Level||Year 2|