My Pals are Here! Maths Workbook 2B (3rd Edition)
My Pals are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) is a widely adopted series in Singapore schools.
My Pals are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Workbook complements the Pupil's Book by using a variety of questions, word problems and riddles for reinforcement, testing and consolidation of concepts. Drawing from extensive research and feedback from teachers and pupils, the 3rd editionsupports the learning of mathematical concepts and development of processes via the following features:
- Practice reinforces essential mathematical concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies usging questions arranged in staggered levels of difficulty.
- Maths Journal provides opportunities for self-reflection.
- Performance Task assesses pupils' knowledge and conceptual understanding through questions and activities that involve concrete materials.
- Challenging Practice broadens pupils' thinking skills and extends their understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Problem Solving challenges pupils to use relevant heuristics for non-routine questions.
- Review consolidates concepts after every two to four chapters.
- Two-Step Word Problems: Addition and Subtraction
- Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Figures
- Picture Graphs
Black and White. 195 Pages.
|Year Level||Year 2|
|Date of Publication||2014|