National English Skills 10
This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that addresses all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy.
Written by some of Australia’s leading authors, this lively, student-friendly book provides fifteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics.
- builds comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
- focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context throughout
- provides high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
- explores the structures and language features of all kinds of texts, including persuasive and visual texts
- offers opportunities for students to apply their skills to create their own written, spoken and multimodal texts
- addresses the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum.
- Related texts
- The amazing English language
- Cultural experiences
- Graphic texts
- Improving your word skills
- Persuasive texts
- Different voices
- Language techniques
- The craft of the novel
- The poet's world
- Exploring short stories
- Using and misusing language
- Texts in context
*An earlier version of this title used to include digital components. As of January 2021, these digital components are no longer available.
|Date of Publication
We found other products you might like!