National English Skills 10 Print & Digital
This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that addresses all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy.
Written by some of Australia’s leading authors, this lively, student-friendly book provides fifteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics.
- builds comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
- focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context throughout
- provides high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
- explores the structures and language features of all kinds of texts, including persuasive and visual texts
- offers opportunities for students to apply their skills to create their own written, spoken and multimodal texts
- addresses the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum.
The workbook comes with 15 months access to an interactive digital version at Macmillan's digital home: OneStopDigital. You will receive an access code with your print book.
Digital only access is also available.
1 Related texts
2 The amazing English language
3 Cultural experiences
4 Graphic texts
5 Improving your word skills
6 Persuasive texts
8 Different voices
9 Language techniques
10 The craft of the novel
11 The poet's world
12 Exploring short stories
14 Using and misusing language
15 Texts in context
|Year Level||Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2012|