Nelson Fit for Life! Years 7 & 8 Student Book
The Nelson Fit for Life! series is written for the Australian Curriculum: Health and Physical Education syllabus. The 10 chapters mirror the 10 Areas of Learning, and the curriculum dot points are explicitly covered. With an Australia-wide author and reviewer team of experienced classroom teachers, you know these chapters are going to work for you!
- Written for the Australian Curriculum: Health and Physical Education
- A very visual text that is easy to read
- Skills are acquired through fun activities
- Questions and activities from simple to extension levels
- Workbook supports and extends the student book
- Teacher book is full of digital and practical ideas for lessons
- Students and teacher websites have extra material such as worksheets, selected answers and state curriculum grids
- 1 Get smart about drugs!
- 2 Eat well, live well
- 3 Health benefits of physical activity
- 4 Mental health and wellbeing
- 5 Positive relationships
- 6 Think safe, act safe, be safe
- 7 The great outdoors
- 8 Playing the game and being a good sport
- 9 Fitness through lifelong physical activity
- 10 Just dance!
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2015|