Nelson iScience 8 for NSW AC (Student Book with 4 Access Codes)
The Nelson iScience NSW for the Australian Curriculum series has been designed in consultation with practising teachers from NS W schools. Authored by experienced teachers, this series captures the depth and scope of the NS W syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
This series is designed for the 21st Century classroom, with the integration of Web 2.0 technology suggestions for students for investigating, analysing, summarising and presenting. Higher-order thinking skills, inquiry and student-centred learning are reinforced in every chapter through creative activities and questions that follow Bloom’s revised taxonomy. Teacher resources will be available to support each year level. These are available as a printed teacher book or as the full digital suite through NelsonNet.
- An appealing, simple, uncluttered design modelled on teacher input
- Single column layout and short sentences for greater readability
- Glossary terms in margins improves literacy
- Outcomes and checklist provided for each topic to assist student-centred approach
- Delivers fully integrated NSW syllabus content for the Australian Curriculum
- An exciting downloadable or web-based NelsonNetBook with a variety of tools for annotating, highlighting and personalising
- A NelsonNet website provides an extensive collection of tailor-made resources to reinforce concepts and enhance the delivery of the syllabus
- ICT activities in each chapter
- Digital workspaces for student answers
|Year Level||Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2014|