New Century Maths 12 Mathematics Standard 2 Student Book with 4 Access Codes
New Century Maths 11 & 12 Mathematics Standard has been rewritten and updated to cover the new NSW senior mathematics courses. Mathematics Standard 2 is the new name for Mathematics General 2 and caters to students heading towards an HSC exam, an ATAR and university studies.
- Each chapter begins with a Chapter Outline that includes syllabus outcomes and codes, a terminology word list and a SkillCheck exercise to review prerequisite skills
- Graded exercises are linked to worked examples and include multiple-choice questions, HSC-style questions and realistic applications
- Investigations explore the syllabus in more detail through group work, discovery and modelling activities
- Promotes ICT in the classroom through the use of spreadsheets, graphics calculators and the internet
- Each chapter ends with a sample HSC problem, Study Tip, Chapter Summary with a mind map exercise and a Test Yourself revision set of exercises
- Practice papers after every three chapters revise students’ skills and knowledge
- Syllabus grid and codes, glossary, answers and index included.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Standard|