NSW Targeting Handwriting Student Book Year 1 (temp out of stock)
- Buy 20 for $11.96 each and save 29%
Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 1 Student Book gives students two pages of tracing, tracking and independent writing exercises for each letter, plus:
- Lower case and upper case letters and letters in words
- Practice pages for numerals 1-10
- Simple sentences for students to trace and copy
- Self-assessment exercises.
The seahorse character highlights the placement of letters within lines. Students trace and write their own letter within the lines, and also trace and copy simple sentences. A handy student reference for pencil grip and paper position is included on the inside back cover, and there is a fun and colourful alphabet on the back cover.
|Year Level||Year 1|
|Date of Publication||2001|