NSW Targeting Handwriting Teacher Resource Book Year 1
The Targeting Handwriting program is the only Foundation handwriting program that supports teachers with a resource book for each year in Lower Primary. The books provide information regarding stages of development and common problems relevant to the age group. There is a teacher resource book to accompany each level – Kindergarten, Year 1 and Year 2. Years 3-6 are combined into one teacher resource book.
- Information on the mechanics of writing, e.g. posture, pencil grip and paper position
- An 8 week day-by-day Fine Motor Skills program for Kindergarten
- Templates of fun props to make for demonstrating handwriting patterns
- Over 100 blackline masters for extra practice of each letter
- Specific teaching notes on all the different joins
- A troubleshooting chart to help you identify and remedy handwriting difficulties
- Direct links to the NSW syllabus with indicators checklists.
|Year Level||Year 1|
|Date of Publication||2001|