NSW Targeting Maths Year K Student Book Australian Curriculum Edition
- Buy 5 for $17.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $16.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $15.96 each and save 20%
This new edition of the successful Targeting Maths series has incorporated the feedback of hundreds of NSW teachers. New features of the program include:
- NEW Australian Curriculum/NSW alignment: this edition fully aligns each student page to the NSW syllabus and the Australian Curriculum.
- NEW Fully-integrated Problem-solving Program that actively builds students’ abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- NEW Term Investigations where students plan and work through extended problems.
- NEW In-stage topic alignment for composite classes: each book in one stage, e.g. Year 3 and Year 4, match topic by topic.
- NEW Revision Tests build skills for Australia’s National Testing Program (NAPLAN*) - Regular revision pages build test-taking skills.
- NEW Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching
- Each Targeting Maths Teaching Guide includes the complete Rainforest Maths CD-ROM for that level, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.
|Date of Publication||2010|