Othello Cambridge School Shakespeare
Students are encouraged to share Shakespeare’s love of language, interest in character and sense of theatre in the substantially revised, extended and updated latest editions of the highly successful series.
- The improved, full-colour, larger-format layout and rich and exciting photos of performances from around the world will engage students.
- Extended glossaries are aligned with the play text for ease of reference and expanded endnotes include extensive essay-writing guidance.
- ‘Write about it’ sections focus on writing about Shakespeare in general and on the play in particular.
- Classroom activities are thematically organised to save teachers planning time.
|Date of Publication||2014|
- Unity Grammar Year 11 2020
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Amity College Year 11 2020 (all campuses)
- Tangara School for Girls Year 11 2020
- Malek Fahd Year 11 2020 (All Campuses)
- Green Valley Year 11 2020
- Irfan College Year 11 2020
- Gilroy College Year 11 2020