Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard 1 Year 12 Student book + obook assess
Print student book with access code for obook assess
The Oxford Insight Mathematics series has been updated for the 2018 Mathematics Standard Stage 6 syllabus to offer complete support for teachers and their students in 2018 and beyond.
Authors John Ley and Michael Fuller bring their years of classroom, curriculum and academic experience to the Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard series, providing depth and coverage in an accessible format that encourages all students to succeed.
- All content has been explicitly aligned to the 2018 Mathematics Standard Stage 6 syllabus.
- Trusted and appropriately levelled content has been developed by expert mathematics teachers.
- Comprehensive exercise sets incorporate worked examples where students actually need them.
- A visual mathematics glossary boosts understanding of key concepts.
- More exam-style questions enhance opportunities for consolidation and review.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support.
- New: Diagnostic testing at the start of every chapter to assess student ability.
- New: Support sheets to strengthen and revise foundation skills.
- New: More depth and extension opportunities through student investigations.
- New: Carefully graded worked examples and exercises to support individual learning pathways.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Standard|