Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard 2 Year 12 Student book + obook assess
- Buy 5 for $71.06 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $67.11 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $63.16 each and save 20%
Insight Mathematics Standard 2 Year 12 is part of a three-volume series, which offers complete support for teachers and their students in 2018 and beyond.
Authors John Ley and Michael Fuller bring their years of classroom, curriculum and academic experience to the Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard series, while award-winning UNSW lecturer Daniel Mansfield provides an engaging approach to the new Year 12 topic of Networks. Together they provide depth and coverage of the syllabus in an accessible format that encourages all students to succeed.
- Teachers and students alike will experience immediate benefit from the key features offered in this series.
- All content has been explicitly aligned to the new Mathematics Standard Stage 6 syllabus.
- Trusted and appropriately levelled content has been developed by expert mathematics teachers.
- Comprehensive exercise sets incorporate worked examples where students actually need them.
- A visual mathematics glossary boosts understanding of key concepts.
- More exam-style questions enhance opportunities for consolidation and review.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support.
- A pathway to success for every student
A range of chapter features will give students of all abilities the best chance at experiencing success in their Mathematics Standard Stage 6 studies.
- New: Diagnostic testing at the start of every chapter to assess student ability
- New: Support sheets to strengthen and revise foundation skills
- New: More depth and extension opportunities through student investigations
- New: Carefully graded worked examples and exercises to support individual learning pathways
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Standard|