Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard Year 11 Student book + obook assess
Oxford Insight Mathematics series has been updated for the 2018 Mathematics Standard Stage 6 syllabus. A three-volume series, Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard Year 11 offers complete support for teachers and their students in 2018 and beyond.
Authors John Ley and Michael Fuller bring their years of classroom, curriculum and academic experience to the Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard series, providing depth and coverage in an accessible format that encourages all students to succeed.
- All content has been explicitly aligned to the new Mathematics Standard Stage 6 syllabus.
- Trusted and appropriately levelled content has been developed by expert mathematics teachers.
- Comprehensive exercise sets incorporate worked examples where students actually need them.
- A visual mathematics glossary boosts understanding of key concepts.
- More exam-style questions enhance opportunities for consolidation and review.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support.
- New: Diagnostic testing at the start of every chapter to assess student ability.
- New: Support sheets to strengthen and revise foundation skills.
- New: More depth and extension opportunities through student investigations.
- New: Carefully graded worked examples and exercises to support individual learning pathways.
- Chapter 1 Earning and managing money
- Chapter 2 Practicalities of measurement
- Chapter 3 Formulae and equations
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW CHAPTERS 1–3
- Chapter 4 Classifying data and sampling
- Chapter 5 Perimeter, area and volume
- Chapter 6 Interest and depreciation
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW CHAPTERS 4–6
- Chapter 7 Representing data
- Chapter 8 Relative frequency and probability
- Chapter 9 Working with time
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW CHAPTERS 7–9
- Chapter 10 Budgeting and household expenses
- Chapter 11 Exploring and describing data
- Chapter 12 Linear relationships
- Chapter 13 Energy and mass
- CUMULATIVE REVIEW CHAPTERS 10–13
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Standard|