Oxford Wordlist 1-100 Flashcards
The Oxford Wordlist 1-100 Flashcards are a fun way for children to practise high-frequency words. Drawn from the Oxford Wordlist, the flashcards feature the 100 most frequently written words by children in their first three years of school.
- Flashcards of the first 100 Oxford Wordlist high-frequency words.
- Simple and accessible sample sentences model each high-frequency word.
- Engaging illustrations support picture nouns.
- Four cards with notes for parents and teachers are included with activity ideas and games.
- Multi-purpose tools that can be used in a variety of ways – for games, making word walls, making sentences and creating spelling lists.
- Flexible and can be used in small groups, for pair work or on an independent basis.
- The flashcards are the perfect size for hands-on work.
- Helps build automatically, fluency and sight word recall through repeated exposure and reinforcement.
- Free access to dictionary activity sheets and Oxford Wordlist resources which are available online.
|Date of Publication||2017|