Pearson Geography New South Wales Stage 4 Student Book with access code
The Pearson Geography New South Wales Student Books have been designed for ease of use and reading with double-page spreads and prominent images selected specifically to appeal to students. They also have small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
Key features of the Student Book
- Fully aligned to the new BOSTES NSW Geography syllabus.
- Supports teaching in Stage 4 and Stage 5 with one Student Book to cover each of the two Stages.
- Chapter titles and units reflect the BOSTES NSW Geography syllabus, allowing for easy navigation.
- Specific NSW case studies, content and examples provided to ensure a personalised learning experience for students.
- Designed for ease of reading with double-page spreads and prominent images selected specifically to appeal to students.
- Geographical skills are integrated as well as units focused on teaching key skills.
- Each Student Book comes with Pearson eBook 3.0
|Date of Publication||2016|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|