Pearson Geography New South Wales Stage 4 Teacher Companion
Pearson Geography New South Wales for Stages 4 and 5 has been designed to fully match the new BOSTES NSW Geography syllabus.
This brand new series, written by an expert author team from New South Wales, will ensure you teach with engaging, relevant and quality content.
The Pearson Geography New South Wales Teacher Companions make lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full Student Book pages with a wealth of teacher support, to help you meet the demands of the BOSTES NSW Geography syllabus.
- Supports teaching in Stage 4 and Stage 5 with one Teacher Companion to cover each of the two stages.
- Presents full student book pages with a wealth of wrap around teacher support.
- Suggests learning strategies and provides easy lesson preparation and implementation, aligned to the BOSTES NSW Geography syllabus.
- Includes answers to all of the student book questions.
- Contains extension activities and additional support activities to support differentiation.
- Contains learning strategies linked to Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences Includes curriculum checklists (audit) for each chapter.
- Provides English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) support material and activities.
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2016|