Pearson Physics 12 NSW Student Book, eBook and Skills & Assessment Book
The new Pearson Physics Student Book with Reader+ is built specifically for NSW classrooms and the new NESA Stage 6 Physics Syllabus. The content has been written and reviewed by a team of qualified and experienced science teachers and educators.
- Student Book
- Reader+ (27 months access from activation). The Reader+ access code is found on the inside cover of the Student Book.
- Skills and Assessment Activity Book
Student Book Features
- High quality, current content that supports learners.
- Developed by highly experienced, well-known and expert author teams.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, the digital version of the student book.
- Module openings link to the broader outcomes from the Stage 6 Syllabus.
- Chapter openings link the Stage 6 Syllabus to the chapter content.
- Physics Inquiry activities. Inquiry based activities that allow students to engage with key concepts through a simple activity. Students discover the science before they learn about it.
- Physics in Action sections encourage students to think about what happens in the world and how science explains this.
- Worked Examples scaffold problems and guide students through solving them. Each worked example is followed by a Try Yourself. This allows students to immediately test their understanding.
- Physics Files scattered throughout include interesting facts and real world examples
- Skill builders step students through key scientific and mathematical skills that are essential for learning.
- Additional content goes beyond the core content of the Syllabus. This content is intended for students who wish to expand their depth of understanding
- Section review. Each section includes a summary to assist students consolidate key points and concepts. Each section finishes with questions to test students’ understanding and ability to recall the section’s key concepts.
- The NSW Stage 6 Syllabus Learning across the curriculum and General capabilities content are addressed throughout the series and are identified using the following icons.
- Module review. Each module finishes with a comprehensive set of exam style questions, including multiple choice and extended response. These assist students in drawing together their knowledge and understanding and applying it.
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
Skills and Assessment Activity Book Features
- Fully aligned to the new Stage 6 Senior Science Syllabuses.
- Key knowledge
- Practical activities
- Depth studies
- Module review questions
- Designed so that they are able to be used independently from the Student Books.
- Solutions and suggested answers for all worksheets, practical activities, depth studies and module review questions are available for teachers online via the Teacher Support.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|