Rolling Tales (Ages 5+)
The dice have rolled all the way from Storyville to help you create fun and interesting stories. Each dice has picture clues to help you get started. Play with one or all of them to create unique tales.
Players select a few Characters/Objects and Feelings dice and roll them. Connect the pictures that land face up on the dice, until you have included all the face-up elements. The story can be as wacky or fun as your imagination will allow.
- Recommended for ages 5+
- For 1+ players
- What’s really different? Great stories are a combination of facts, emotions and details. Stories come alive in the emotions and details, but so often we ignore this & instead, our stories are simply just the facts told chronologically. Rolling Tales ensures that your stories include emotions.
- 54 objects, charcaters or feelings & limitless combinations.
- A non-competitive and creative story telling game
- Includes a 4 pocket writing process folder to stage your writing.
- Use at home, in the classrooms, drama clubs or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout.
- Advances oral and written expression
- Promotes imagination and creative thinking
- Encourages emotional expression and helps to create stories with emotions & details.
- Promotes self-expression and confidence/li>
- 9 wooden dice
- 1 4-pocket writing process folder
- 1 cloth bag
|Year Level||Kindergarten, Year 1, Year 2|