SAP Maths Olympiad Advanced Revised Edition
Unleash the Maths Olympian in You! Series helps students who are mathematics enthusiasts to sharpen their problem-solving skills for non-routine problems. The various non-routine problems are clearly classified for easy comprehension and application. In addition, there are ample examples in each chapter to demonstrate how the non-routine problems are solved. The easy-to-understand analyses and explanations in the examples will definitely help the students to understand better. Students are able to apply their understanding through working on the questions in each chapter.
Background information about The International Mathematical Olympiad
Mathematical Olympiad is a yearly mathematics competition conducted in Singapore and over 80 countries worldwide. In 1959, Romania organized the first International Mathematical Olympiad with other six participating Eastern European countries. Thereafter more countries around the world took part and now, the famed International Mathematical Olympiad attracts nearly 500 contestants every year.
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- SAP Maths Olympiad Junior 1Now: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Junior 2Now: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Beginner Revised EditionNow: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Intermediate Revised EditionNow: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad: The Next Lap (Lower Secondary)Now: $26.96 Was: $29.95