SAP Maths Olympiad Junior 2
Unleash The Maths Olympian In You!
Maths Olympiad Junior 2 helps students who are mathematics enthusiasts to sharpen their problem-solving skills for non-routine problems. The various non-routine problems are clearly classified for easy comprehension and application. In addition, there are ample examples in each chapter to demonstrate how the non-routine problems are solved. The easy-to-understand analyses and explanations in the examples will definitely help the students to understand better. Students are able to apply their understanding through working on the questions in each chapter.
The author has developed this series in the hope that students will find this book beneficial and feel more confident in problem-solving.
This book is recommended in Singapore (where it is published) for children ages 8 to 9. It is also popular in the Australian market for children who are ages 9+.
- Get into the spirit of Maths Olympiad
Non-routine questions classified by type that challenge you to think beyond typical solutions
- Boost your mathematicss problem-solving skills
Learn mind-sharpening skills and methodologies that transcend curricular knowledge
- Q.E.D. (Quite Easily Done!)
Adopt and apply elegant and efficient solutions to complex MO-type problems
- Step-by-step worked solutions
Implicit and alternative answers to further learning and understanding.
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- SAP Maths Olympiad Junior 1Now: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Beginner Revised EditionNow: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Intermediate Revised EditionNow: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad Advanced Revised EditionNow: $26.96 Was: $29.95
- SAP Maths Olympiad: The Next Lap (Lower Secondary)Now: $26.96 Was: $29.95