SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 2
The primary aim of Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Books 1-6
is to help pupils develop their mathematical thinking skills and expand
their knowledge of mathematical concepts and formulae. Each book
ample practice on various routine and practical mathematical problems.
The topics selected for each level are based on the latest syllabus. Examples of common word problems are given followed by the step-by-step working to show the process of problem solving.
In Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Books 3-6, notes are included. These notes highlight important and relevant
mathematical concepts and formulae. Challenging problems, which are indicated with asterisks, are also found
in each topic. These challenge pupils to master their skill in higher-order thinking.
Revision papers provide an overall assessment of the pupils’ progress in learning these mathematical concepts.
Pupils will find this book useful in preparing for their examinations.
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3|
|Date of Publication||N/A|
- SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 1Now: $13.46 Was: $14.95
- SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 3Now: $13.46 Was: $14.95
- SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 4Now: $13.46 Was: $14.95
- SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 5Now: $13.46 Was: $14.95
- SAP Maths Problem-Solving Strategies Book 6Now: $13.46 Was: $14.95