Excel Years 9–10 Advanced Mathematics Study Guide (Updated Edition)
Year: 9, 10
This Excel Mathematics Study Guide is essential for all students studying Year 9-10 Intermediate Mathematics as a comprehensive guide to the topics covered at this level. It provides tools to explain important mathematical concepts and gives ample opportunity to practise at a variety of levels.
Excel Mathematics Study Guide Years 9-10 contains:
- topics covered in Years 9 and 10 Mathematics courses in Australia.
- explanations of important concepts with examples and worked solutions.
- checklists at the end of each chapter with page references to explanations.
- plenty of exercises in the “Practise Practise” sections at the end of each chapter with page references to explanations. Answers and worked solutions are provided.
- three levels of timed tests (straightforward, average difficulty and challenging) at the end of each chapter. Worked solutions and a marking system that provides feedback are provided.
- two levels of timed sample exam papers that cover the entire two years' work and provide preparation for the final Years 9 and 10 Advanced Mathematics examinations. Worked solutions are provided.
- a comprehensive index.