Sound Work Readers Teachers Manual Set A
This teacher's manual is a useful resource to accompany Sound Work Readers Set A. it contains ideas for the integration of a structured, specific phonics element into your reading/spelling teaching programme.
This manual includes:
- general information and handy hints
- general BLM for each of the stories (giving children opportunity to sequence the narrative)
- blackline masters tailored to each of the 11 books in Set A
- for each reader in the series: synopsis, guided reading notes, reading strategies
- vocabulary extension exercises for some of the readers.