Spell Cat (Ages 4-8)
The Spell Cat has a special fascination for words, their sounds & their spellings. She feeds on cat food that she receives when you spell correctly. With every feed, the cat will surely purr... you don’t want the cat to go hungry!
Choose a spelling picture word card. Place the letter tiles in the correct sequence in the windows and close them. Write out the word on the whiteboard from memory & check if you were correct. Go ahead & feed the Spell Cat.
- Recommended for ages 4-8
- For 1+ players
- An interactive learning tray for learning spellings in a multi-sensory way.
- Includes a range of ideas to develop spelling skills.
- Includes a motivation builder. Number of words you learn = Cat food. Grab tasty cat food and feed the cat.
- Letter tiles inlcude both upper & lower case letters.
- Practice letter & word recognition
- Builds spellings and writing skills
- Develops vocabulary
- 1 spelling tray with attached whiteboard
- 1 wipe-erase marker
- 70 alphabet tiles
- 90 picture word cards
- 20 blank cards
- 1 feed the cat score board
- 20 food tokens
|Year Level||Preschool, Kindergarten, Year 1, Year 2|