Speller Junior (Ages 8+)
In Speller Junior, a child can learn the spelling of 560 carefully selected words from everyday use.
Recommended for ages 8+
For 2-6 players
- Learning and testing 560 words
- Practising and reinforcing the spelling of these words
- Enriching vocabulary and knowledge
- Developing the habit of reading and writing carefully
- Spelling card packs are printed in 8 separate colours. These cards are placed on their matching colour on the playboard.
- One player throws the dice and moves forward according to the number thrown. He or she will land on a particular colour (eg yellow) and be asked the spelling of a word from that colour spelling cards. If the word is spelt correctly, the player gets marks and can keep moving forward on the board.
- The player with the highest score wins.
- A multi-colour playboard
- 6 pawns – 1 for each player
- 308 spelling cards – 44 cards of each colour and each card with 2 words
- 44 bumper cards with two words each
- 1 die
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3|