Spelling Conventions Book 4 (2ed)
Spelling Conventions activity books F to 6 are Australian syllabus based spelling books that aredesigned to develop spelling skills, quickly and efficiently.
Spelling Conventions F to 6 has an emphasis on curriculum specified phonics and high-frequency words. Syllabus words reflecting the key learning areas are also included, as are more difficult words for the better spellers.
All exercises are presented in stunning colour.
Spelling Conventions books F to 6 cater for different abilities within a class as they present a graded number of lists: phonics, high-frequency and harder words. There is also a place for children to add their own words (Years 1–6).
- High frequency word lists
- Space for ‘My Words’
- Specifically addresses Australian Curriculum content descriptions
- Focuses on building strong spelling skills including visual, morphemic, phonological and etymological
- Grammar and punctuation tasks
- Engaging spelling activities which are very popular with children
- A beautiful full-colour design
- NAPLAN style questioning
- Pull-out answers Years 2 to 6
- 34 units of work
|Year Level||Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2017|