Spotlight NSW Earth & Environmental Science Modules 1 to 4
The new edition of NSW Spotlight Earth and Environmental Science feature clearly sets out content followed by a summary and exam-style questions at the end of every chapter.
The start of each chapter opens with a QR code linking students to a Quizlet study set, allowing students to interact with the chapter’s new vocabulary in a variety of ways. Activities include autogenerated tests, single player games, flashcards and more. More QR codes are scattered about the text, linking to useful resources that help illustrate or elaborate on concepts covered in the text.
- All skills, knowledge and understanding
- All Working Scientifically skills
- Depth studies
- Homework, summaries and exam-style questions
- NSW Syllabus Cross-Reference
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2017|
|Subject||Earth and Environmental Science, Science|
- Al-Faisal College Year 11 2021 (Auburn)
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- St Andrews Marayong Year 11 2021
- Years 11-12 Study Guides for 2020-21
- Central Coast Grammar School Year 11 2021