Surfing NSW Chemistry Modules 7-8
This book covers the Chemistry content specified in the NSW Chemistry Stage 6 Syllabus. Sample data has been included for suggested experiments to give you practice to reinforce practical work in class.
Each book in the Surfing series contains a summary, with occasional more detailed sections, of all mandatory parts of the syllabus, along with questions and answers.
All types of questions – multiple choice, short response, structured response and free response – are provided. Questions are written in exam style so that you will become familiar with the concepts of the topic and answering questions in the required way.
Answers to all questions are included.
A topic test at the end of the book contains an extensive set of summary questions. These cover every aspect of the topic, and are useful for revision and exam practice.
- Words to Watch
- Module 7 Organic Chemistry
- Products Of Reactions Involving Hydrocarbons
- Reactions Of Organic Acids and Bases
- Module 8 Applying Chemical Ideas
- Analysis Of Inorganic Substances
- Analysis Of Organic Substances
- Chemical Synthesis and Design
- Topic Test
- Formula Sheet
- Data Sheet
- Periodic Table
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- AIA Kellyville Year 12 2020
- AIA Strathfield Year 12 2020
- Amity College Year 12 2020
- Years 11-12 Study Guides for 2020