Surfing NSW Physics Modules 5-6
This book covers the Physics content specified in the NSW Physics Stage 6 Syllabus. Sample data has been included for suggested experiments to give you practice to reinforce practical work in class.
Each book in the Surfing series contains a summary, with occasional more detailed sections, of all the mandatory parts of the syllabus, along with questions and answers.
All types of questions – multiple choice, short response, structured response and free response – are provided. Questions are written in exam style so that you will become familiar with the concepts of the topic and answering questions in the required way. Answers to all questions are included.
A topic test at the end of the book contains an extensive set of summary questions. These cover every aspect of the topic, and are useful for revision and exam practice.
- Words to Watch
- Module 5 Advanced Mechanics
- Projectile Motion
- Motion In Gravitational Fields
- Circular Motion
- Module 6 Electromagnetism
- Charged Particles, Conductors and Electric and Magnetic Fields
- The Motor Effect
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Applications Of the Motor Effect
- Topic Test
- Data Sheet
- Formulae Sheet
- Periodic Table
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Amity College Year 12 2020
- Year 12 Schools Offer - Past Papers & Study Guides
- Year 11-12 Study Guides for 2019