Targeting Homework Activity Book Year 6
The Targeting Homework activity books provide Maths and English revision of the Australian Curriculum for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Each book contains 32 weekly units (8 per term) with activities in:
- Grammar & Punctuation
- Phonic Knowledge & Spelling
- Comprehension & Reading
- Number & Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
- Measurement & Geometry
- Problem Solving
- Traffic Light marking system — a simple colour-coded marking system enables children to record their results and provides parents and teachers with an at-a-glance overview of their progress.
- Term Reviews – each of the 8 units is followed by a term review test for assessment. Parents, carers and teachers can use these results to monitor progress and identify low performing areas.
- Reading Review segment in each unit for children to record and rate their home reading — no need to buy a separate Reading Journal!
- Answers for all activities are supplied at the back of the book, for easy removal.
- ACARA Curriculum Codes and their descriptions are provided for every unit.
- Quick Guide charts on the inside covers provide a comprehensive guide of the content for each topic.
|Year Level||Year 6|
|Date of Publication||October 2018|