The Tempest Cambridge School Shakespeare
An improved, larger-format edition of the Cambridge School Shakespeare plays, extensively rewritten, expanded and produced in an attractive new design. An active approach to classroom Shakespeare enables students to inhabit Shakespeare's imaginative world in accessible and creative ways. Students are encouraged to share Shakespeare's love of language, interest in character and sense of theatre.
Substantially revised and extended in full colour, classroom activities are thematically organised in distinctive 'Stagecraft', 'Write about it', 'Language in the play', 'Characters' and 'Themes' features. Extended glossaries are aligned with the play text for easy reference. Expanded endnotes include extensive essay-writing guidance for 'The Tempest' and Shakespeare.
Includes rich, exciting colour photos of performances of 'The Tempest' from around the world.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2014|
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Auburn
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2021
- Gilroy College Year 12 2021
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2021 Campbelltown
- Al Sadiq College Year 12 2021
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2021
- Central Coast Grammar School Year 12 2021
- Irfan College Year 12 2021